Daily $125Weekly $375
The HD10A is an Analog to Digital HDTV signal converter; it accepts a 3-wire Component HDTV analog video signal (and sync) and converts to HD-SDI digital HDTV signal. This unit can also operate as a DA offering 3 identical HD-SDI output signals.
- An HD-SDI signal can be derived from cameras, computers with HD RGB graphics and HD-VTR's with analog only output features.
- Distribution Amplifier Capabilities
- This unit accepts one analog signal and outputs three digital signals, therefore offering distribution amplifier capabilities within a signal conversion device.
- HD Formats
- This device works with a variety of High Definition formats including; 1080i, 1035i, 1080psf and 720p.
- Compact Size
- Measuring less than six inches long, this unit will fit into small studio spaces or desktop applications very easily.
HD10A Packing List