Daily $Weekly $
The award-winning Composer is one of our most popular lenses. It ships with the Double Glass Optic installed and is compatible with all optics in the Lensbaby Optic Swap System. The Composer’s design is based on a ball and socket configuration that delivers smooth creative effects photography with ease. Simply tilt the lens to a desired angle then focus with a manual focusing ring.
The Double Glass Optic is our most popular optic, providing a tack-sharp Sweet Spot of focus surrounded by blur, with minimum diffusion at all aperture settings.
Available in mounts for Canon EF (EOS), Nikon F, Sony Alpha A / Minolta Maxxum, Pentax K / Samsung GX / Sigma SD, Olympus 4/3 cameras.
The Composer comes with the Double Glass Optic installed.
The Composer is a breeze to use. Simply bend the lens to move the Sweet Spot and then focus.
The Composer stays in its bent position without needing to be locked. If you want to ensure the Composer will not move during an extended shooting session, you can lock the lens's position by rotating the Locking Ring. This locking feature makes the Composer ideal for studio photography or for longer or repeated exposures.
- Double Glass (Multi-coated Optical Glass Doublet) included.
- Focus Type: Manual
- Aperture Type: Interchangeable, magnetic aperture disks
- Apertures: f/2, f/2.8, f/4, f/5.6, f/8, f/11, f/16, f/22
- Minimum Focus with Double Glass Optic: about 18" (45cm) / Maximum Focus with Double Glass Optic: infinity
- Compatible with the Optic Swap System
- Size: 2.25"(5.7cm) h x 2.5"(6.35cm) w / Weight: 3.7 oz (104.9g).